Thursday, July 22, 2021

Best tile ever. It's that volley ball pattern installation.

These are so ingenious! They're not lined up very good. I think it's easier to do. It's a half square and plain clay look and the cut edges could be simply beveled by being tile saw blade rubbed on the edge corner for a few strokes as if a little filed. What's rich is a grout line that is a little wider. When I regrout I want the fresh white powder makeup look as soon as the old blackened grout rounds in. The trick I'm talking about is to hammer chizzle a pipe clamped flat head screw driver on a stick one or two clubbed taps with a hammer every inch along the grout from a standing position. Regrout a fresh poured house and sell it like "I just finished EVERYTHING" fourteen years from newly constructed after living in it. Maybe try selling it for double from the inside from Thanksgiving to second Christmas!

No comments: