Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Conway's Freddie attracted at least a couple hundred cops/serial killers by accident. "Denise is like me. So stupid she scared more people straight."

"She's so stupid, but she made people believe that she knew what she was doing so good that they knew they couldn't do it!" I asked Freddie, "Did you attract some of those people because of her?" "Ya Shawn I did get a lot of people investigating me who I killed. ...it was more people than I was talking about before." I said, "Was Denise killing people?" He responded, "No she wasn't, but they thought she was doing what she wasn't supposed to and she wasn't doing what she wasn't supposed to most of the time... She wasn't really doing it on purpose! ~ She sent people running for their lives!"
©2022 Shawn DeCoste

No comments: