Thursday, June 17, 2021

Oil painting canvases combined and padded makes a HUGE difference!

I've seen the discount economy canvases hanging on the wall and the background of this assembly of oil paintings was primed with carton bottled acrylic and hung immediately to let the oil dry for months. Foam was pieced on back to thicken the canvases. The packaging wrapping lined the floor for a drop cloth while it was painted. The painted false back came out far from perfect but like an inspirational target one percent upgrade, it makes all the difference in the world! With my championships in local professional sports, billions of dollars worth of the only demanded home designs, and priceless self help tips about the only remaining couple of ways to make money in the modern world, fucking Utica Insurance better pay me or billions of people are going to suffer great loss to their early deaths. That's why I am the best friend of all living things including the sun of Solaris. I won't stand for any BULLSHIT! I'll do something about it. That's who I am at Nintendo and Disney!

No comments: